Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Days

This past weekend made up for my boring long weekend 100%


Here's a little recap of what a good weekend is to me:

#1 Exercise

We went on two 40 km bike rides this weekend, so proud of my mom! 62 and keeps pace with us
Mom, me, and my sister Julie


# 2 Water

I am a water baby, I love water, pools, ponds, lakes, oceans, I'm there!


Swimming in our freshwater pond
# 3 Sunsets and wine


Wine unpictured...forgot to take picture still new at all this!


There was also plenty of delicious food to go around. The only thing that could have made it better was if my bf was able to come. Unfortunately he is super busy with training for a new job this month. Hopefully August will bring more weekend getaways together.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment